- Referral Form
- Family Resource Center Referral Form
- Resource Guide
- Fact Sheet
- Know Your Rights
- Summer Program
- Summer Program Application
- Mpact Brochure
- Boston Public Schools
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Migrant Education Program
- Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless
- Head Start
- National Center for Family Homelessness
Brown Bag LunchesA space for providers
Our Brown Bag Lunches events are meant for shelter providers and community agencies that serve BPS students. These sessions are a great time for dialogue within and among service providers. It fosters a network, where they can share information and enhance their referral base; and as a result, be better able to serve families.
During these sessions, we inform providers about issues that relate directly to studentsí educational needs. We educate them about policies and regulations, the rights of students, the services we offer, and our upcoming events.
The Brown Bag Lunches are held four times during the school year.
Our next Brown Bag Lunch Session, Summer Opportunities for Students, will take place on February 14, 2013 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00p.m.
Past Brown Bag Lunches topics include:
- Understanding MCAS
- English Language Learners (ELL) Services
- School Lunch
- Mattapan Faith Based Community Initiative
- Sports for our Children
- Special Education