- Referral Form
- Family Resource Center Referral Form
- Resource Guide
- Fact Sheet
- Know Your Rights
- Summer Program
- Summer Program Application
- Mpact Brochure
- Boston Public Schools
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Migrant Education Program
- Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless
- Head Start
- National Center for Family Homelessness
Community Coordinating CouncilMeeting the challenge
The HERN Community Coordinating Council was created in 2006. The purpose of the Council is to help provide services to students who are homeless in Boston. The Council supports our staff by accessing, modifying and helping create new programs for our families.
Members are carefully selected. They must represent one of five key stakeholder groups in the homeless student support community – the school district, families, homeless shelter providers, community leaders, and faith-based organizations. The Advisory Council meets four times a year.
Council seats open up each year. If you are interested in serving on the Council or would like additional information on the Council, please contact us.